The £8.1m design and build contract at Springfield in Darlington is being constructed on behalf of Karbon Homes.
Gus Robinson Developments identified the site, located on the former Springfield School site, as having potential to deliver a range of new and affordable homes within an area of Darlington where there was identified need. The development comprises of 80 new homes, a mix of 3-and 4- bedroom houses and bungalows.
This development is currently ongoing. Check back for further updates.
- Sector Housing
Highways and Infrastructure
- Service Affordable Housing
- Size 10 bungalows and 70 houses
- Contract period September 2018 - November 2020
- Architect NORR Consultants
- Civil / structural engineers Portland Consulting Engineers