Gus Robinson Developments actively fundraises for the Gus Robinson Foundation which supports young people on the pathway to successful careers. It assists them in achieving their ambitions, whatever their goal, encouraging them to aim high and to overcome adversity.
The foundation was formed in 2014, and since then Gus Robinson Developments have raised over £50,000 for the charity through donations, awards, and events such as their annual balls.
With these donations the foundation has:
- Supported Aerospace scholarships and cadetships.
- Created an “Apprentice of the Year” award and a “Sporting Achievement of the Year” award for young people.
- Provided scholarships designed in conjunction with the town’s post-16 institutions, including Cleveland College of Art & Design, Hartlepool 6FC and HCFE
- Provided funding for IT training for young people, focusing on job readiness and life skills.
- Provided sporting bursaries to help young people nurture their talent.
- Provided financial aid for mentorship programmes to help vulnerable young people continue with their aspirations when they have faced financial hardship.
- Continued funding towards the development of entrepreneurial skills and have supported a series of projects showcasing construction excellence, encouraging youngsters to consider Construction as a career.
This is just some of the wonderful achievements so far, Gus Robinson Developments plan to continue to further their work with the foundation in the future.
Should you know of any young person who needs financial support to attain their goals and aspirations, please contact us.
Some of our Beneficiaries include:
- Harry Henderson - Performing Arts support
- Joanne Lake - support towards costs for Work the World trip to Zambia
- Manilla Cycling - funding for Race Suits
- Seaton Carew Cricket Club - contribution towards equipment costs
- Catholic Club FC - funding towards new kit
- Perry Gardener, championship swimmer - assisting with training costs
- Hartlepool Special Needs Support Group - funding of a group project
- West View School - sports kit funding
- Shannon Hanson, Trampolining Competitor - assistance with travel costs
- Hartlepool Tennis Club - new equipment
- Reece Robinson - World Challenge funding
- Hartlepool Business Forum Young Entrepreneur of the Year - Annual Award
- Chloe Fisher - England Team Twirling Competitor - financial support towards competition costs.
Please keep an eye out on this page for our upcoming events and annual ball dates.